Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kason's Motorcycle


Two weeks ago we got Kason a motorcycle. He does an awesome job riding it. I have to keep reminding myself he is only 6. We have a little track by the house and he is passionate about going around and around without getting bored. He wanted to race this summer but I wasn't sure he would be ready to on a motorcycle. At this point I am as excited for him to as he is. Go Kase!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

How fun! AND he looks so dang cute on it! I pray Nash never wants to ride a motorcycle... I will cry.. YIKES!

Joddi said...

Kason, we saw you riding your motorcyle the other day! Your mom got some really cool pictures!

Janel said...

The kids asked "Is that Kason?" He looks very professional in is outfit.

Quintin & Teresa said...

So cute! we've been wanting to get Keegan a motorcycle too, where did you find one small enough and not too powerful for a 6 year old??