Brad's sister Jen asked me to make a blanket for her daughter Paislee to match something I made her for her birthday. After countless hours of sewing here it is. I loved it. I wasn't sure I would be able to give it to her. I haven't heard if she liked it or not yet. Hope so.




8 comments:
wow, that is awesome! i am sure she loves it. great job!
Little Mrs. Talented
its really cute! I'm sure she loves it!
That is so cute. you know if you ever need to get all that girly energy out you can make tons of those and pass them along.j/k I'm sure she loved it.
Kristin~ How fun that you found me! So, are you still doing vinyl lettering? I was just about to order some things online for Pierce's room but then thought about you when I saw your comment on my blog. I would love to talk to you about it. Your boys are awfully cute. Aren't boys the best (we are probably a bit partial). Talk to you soon.
i don't know your email address or phone #, but i want you to call me when you're at the bazaar (or know what time you'll be there) so i can make sure to be there. we have a birthday party that day, i don't know what time yet. but i'll make sure & see you while you're here! i'm glad you're coming! my number is 801-369-3450 (& you can delete this comment after you get it!)
Well hello Miss Talented!! The blanket is adorable. I have been slacking on blogging and looking at blogs and I just looked at yours and your boys are growing up, they are so cute.
Very cute blanket. I always tell Carol abut your blanket (and Mandy and Amber and probably more).
Post a Comment