You take such great pictures! These are way cute, and I also like the hat. The baby animal day sounds like a lot of fun! Tami wanted me to go in with her, but I don't have any kids, so I thought it would be weird. When I have kids, I will definently go in, because it looks and sounds like fun!
Maylyn says you'd like to be invited to my blog and I'd love to invite you-- I just need your email address... Can you email me at marybendio at rocketmail.com?
4 comments:
Love the Pictures that hat is so cute. You are a good photographer.
You take such great pictures! These are way cute, and I also like the hat. The baby animal day sounds like a lot of fun! Tami wanted me to go in with her, but I don't have any kids, so I thought it would be weird. When I have kids, I will definently go in, because it looks and sounds like fun!
Thanks Kaylee. I love doing photography. There was a lot of kids at baby animal days but you could have blended in with all my kids.
Cute kiddos, Kristin!!!
Maylyn says you'd like to be invited to my blog and I'd love to invite you-- I just need your email address... Can you email me at marybendio at rocketmail.com?
Post a Comment